About the author
Suspension Stories is a youth-led participatory action research project to understand the school to prison pipeline. This initiative is the result of a collaboration between the Rogers Park Young Women's Action Team (www.rogersparkywat.org) and Project NIA (www.project-nia.org).
- Lessons of the School to Prison Pipeline, from Saved Like the Bell & Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- Gone Too Far: Our Kids in Handcuffs
- September 28-October 5: National Week of Action Against School Pushout
- Infographic: How High-Stakes Testing Feeds the School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Infographic: School to Prison Pipeline
- Harsh Disciplinary Policies in Action: This Week’s Edition
- Teaching Peacemaking Circles to Elementary School Students….
- 20/20 School-to-Prison Pipeline Report
Daily Archives: March 22, 2012
The following video was created by the Advancement Project about the school-to-prison pipeline in Florida.