About the author
Suspension Stories is a youth-led participatory action research project to understand the school to prison pipeline. This initiative is the result of a collaboration between the Rogers Park Young Women's Action Team (www.rogersparkywat.org) and Project NIA (www.project-nia.org).
- Harsh Disciplinary Policies in Action: This Week’s Edition
- Teaching Peacemaking Circles to Elementary School Students….
- 20/20 School-to-Prison Pipeline Report
- Minority Students in Illinois Get More Police Referrals
- National Week of Action Against School Pushout 2012
- African American Students in Illinois Disproportionately Face Suspensions
- Graphic: School-to-Prison Pipeline
- 25 students arrested a day on CPS properties…
Daily Archives: March 22, 2012
The following video was created by the Advancement Project about the school-to-prison pipeline in Florida.